Let's Bug Together #26 - 12.08. - 20.08. 2017

Nuovo Argomento   Rispondi   Stampa    Indice del Forum Raduni ed eventi vari
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio

Klemen Klemen
pianale scoccato

Data di invio: Venerdý, 27/01/2017 - 19:10
Oggetto: Let's Bug Together #26 - 12.08. - 20.08. 2017

Yeah, we will made it for the whole week again !!
Official part of the meeting will start at 17th of the August, but we will give you the chance to arrive earlier again - we will be at the place already at Saturday, 12 of August and every day we will try to organize something for you, just like last year. More info will follow soon !!!

Torna su

Profilo Invia Messaggio Privato

Klemen Klemen
pianale scoccato

Data di invio: Domenica, 05/02/2017 - 15:52
Oggetto:

As we are plannig trips thru our country again I would like to ask you if there is anything that you would like to visit so that we try to arange so.

Torna su

Ata Krebs
pianale scoccato

Data di invio: Domenica, 30/07/2017 - 12:34
Oggetto:

There is only two weeks to go and the meeting in Lesce - Bled will be opened. We want to give some informations to all of you, who plan to visit us this year, especially for everybody who plan to come earlier than at Thursday, 17th August.
So, at Sunday, 13 of August we will go to the summer toboganning, than next day, at Monday, we will organize the swimming in the Bohinj Lake, at Tuesday we will visit the small town Tr×ič, than at Wednesday the top shit event - ziplane in the Planica skiflying hill ( you will feel like Roberto Cecon or Morassi ), well, at Thursday we will leave some free moments for drink a beer or two Sorriso . We will continue at Friday with visiting the Brnik Airport, where you will be also in position to drive the Go-Karts, and than at Saturday we will go to the Jesenice town to visit the museum Stara Sava - the museum of iron manufacture.
Important information for you also is, that you will NOT pay any additional tax for the camping for the days before the official opening of the meeting at Thursday 17th August, that mean , you will camping from Sunday to Thursday complete Gratis !!! With using showers and electricity, of course.
If there are any questions, you are welcome - in few days I will write you more about prices on our meeting.
Maggio and Benny, where are you ??? Io sono.... ah, nothing !! Sorriso Sorriso Sorriso

Torna su

Benny

Data di invio: Mercoledý, 02/08/2017 - 22:34
Oggetto:

Presente al raduno con Angelo 👍👍
Ciao Benny 😃😃

Torna su

Profilo Invia Messaggio Privato Invia Email Mappa Phoogle

Ata Krebs
pianale scoccato

Data di invio: Giovedý, 03/08/2017 - 15:28
Oggetto:

Questo e grande, cari Amici !! Benvenuti ! Quando si arriva ?

Torna su

Ata Krebs
pianale scoccato

Data di invio: Sabato, 05/08/2017 - 16:28
Oggetto:

As I have promised, here are some informations about the prices on our VW meeting Let's Bug Together # 26.
Start price for the drivers will be the same like last year were, that's mean 30 EUR and contains : camping, electricity, showers ( not only with cold water ), than dinner at Thursday, Friday and Saturday ( two different menus at Friday and Saturday ), self service breakfast at Friday, Saturday and Sunday, start number and the T-shirt of the meeting. For the each co-driver start price is 25 EUR and contains everything just like the drivers except the start number, of course.
All drinks will costs 1.5 EUR ( 0,5 l beer, borovničke, cola, water , ice tea... ) and we will also give you a chance to buy some food at the meeting place - grill 5 EUR, pommes 2,5 EUR, Hot dog 2,5 EUR, Toast 1,5 EUR pancakes 1,5 EUR.
As I wrote you before, you can arrive earlier, we will be at the meeting place already at the Sunday, 13 of August. And don't worry, you will not pay any additional tax for that days before the official start of the meeting !!
We are ready and we waiting for you, dear VW friends - we waiting for you, which will come to us again and we waiting for you, who decide to visit us first time.
All of you are very welcome !!!

Torna su

Ata Krebs
pianale scoccato

Data di invio: Martedý, 29/08/2017 - 19:16
Oggetto:

Well, the meeting in Slovenia, Let's Bug Together #26 in Lesce Bled is overed and we just want to thanks to you, our friends from Italy, because you have visit us again. With your membership on our meeting you have helped the meeting in Lesce made unforgotten again and we are simply happy.
Special thanks to our Special Guest Stars - Angelo and Benny, who visit us almost every year !!
And yes, the Biscotto Clusone was great, maaa fantasia !! Grazie !!
Ata

Torna su

Benny

Data di invio: Domenica, 03/09/2017 - 11:12
Oggetto:

Grande bel raduno e posti belli.
Grazie e saluti a tutti Sorriso Sorriso

Torna su

Profilo Invia Messaggio Privato Invia Email Mappa Phoogle

Maggio
Rometsch

Data di invio: Domenica, 03/09/2017 - 20:18
Oggetto:

bravi

Torna su

Mostra prima i Messaggi di:   
Nuovo Argomento   Rispondi   Stampa    Indice del Forum Raduni ed eventi vari Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: